Monday, March 9, 2009

God's amazing work in me

i know i have taken so long with out writting, not because i have nothing to write about but because i have had alot happening in my life. A m also trying to deal with some of my friends leaving which is hard becuase i will never see them again.
Lat week i had a very distrubing incident and one thing i have learnt in life is that things do not happend the way you want them to and that sometimes silence is the best answer becuase it means you do not have to regret anything.
It has also made me realise that God is doing a great job in my life and i have seen that he has answered some of my prayers. I asked him to teach me to forgive people easily and forget about somethings and he has done that , i realized that even when people hurt me so badly that they make me cry , at the end of the day i will forgive them and still love them. Thats an achievement for me .
To my blogs friends , God bless you so much this year and to my small sisters and brothers who have new families , one day remember that we did not choose for you to leave because we do not like you here but because God had willed and because you needed love and care and those families were the ones that choose. We still love you and be good kids.
Moreen
Uganda

1 comment:

King said...

Hello,

I'm Solomon King from Node Six.

I've added your blog to the Ugandan Blog feed aggregator that Node Six is working on.

It's called BlogSpirit.

The current version is at:
http://www.nodesix.net/blogspirit

Drop by some time and see what other Uganda[n] Bloggers are saying.

Solomon King,
nodesix.com

My personal blog - rogueking.com

Music