Thursday, December 18, 2008

Today is my last day at this work place. My feelings right now? just feel i want to move on, ever felt like you are int eh wrong place? Thats how i felt, so i think thats a signal for me to move on, a friend of mine was askign me why i do not settle in one place for so long, to that i have no answer but guess its God way of telling me you are int he wrong place.
There is a song that i like listening to so much but i failed to get the artist who sung it but today int eh morning i wrote down the lyrics , ever felt like you can not move on any more , this song just blesses my heart. Here are lyrics, hope you feel blessed like i do:

Pray for me and i will pray for you
dont you worry, God will see you through
Sometimes i know it rough
Sometimes i know its tough
Sometimes i fell like giving up and running away
From this wicked and dreadful world

But together we walk, Together we talk
Togethere we wash one another's feet
When you cry ,i cry
When you dance, i dance
When you shout, i shout
When you praise, i praise
When you dont know the words to say
Just groan in your spirit
God will us through.....

No comments:

Music